accommodation and services in the hotel " Sevastopol»
city of Moscow
1. Hotel "Sevastopol" is intended for temporary accommodation of citizens for a period agreed with The hotel. After the agreed period, the resident is obliged to vacate the room at the request of the administration. If you wish to extend your stay, please inform the hotel administrator at least 2 hours before check — out time-12 hours local time. Extension of stay in the same room is possible only in the absence of a confirmed reservation in favor of third parties.
2. Check - out time is 12: 00 local time. Check in guests from 14: 00 local time.
3. Mode Of operation of the hotel "Sevastopol" - around the clock.
4. Accommodation in the hotel of citizens is carried out upon presentation of a passport, military card or other identity document, and foreign guests in the presence of a passport, visa and migration card. The guest fills in the form, which confirms the accuracy of information about himself and consent to the rules of residence. With the consent of the guest with the current rules of the hotel "Sevastopol" and registration of residence, the contract for the provision of hotel services is considered concluded.
5. The hotel has the right to make a reservation contract. In case of availability, the administration accepts reservations from legal entities and individuals through mail, telephone and other communication, allowing to establish that the application comes from the consumer.
6. When booking, accommodation, or free accommodation, the guest chooses the room category. The right to choose a specific room belonging to this category remains with the hotel. In case of no-show, you will be charged for the actual downtime of the room, but not more than a day. If you are late for more than a day, the reservation is canceled. Room reservation is available from 14:00 to 12: 00 the next day, i.e. checkout time.
7. Payment for accommodation and services in the Hotel is carried out at free (contractual) prices, according to the price list approved by the Hotel management.
8. Payment for accommodation is charged from 14 hours of the current day local time. In case of free settlement of the guest at night from 00:00 to 08: 00, check-in is only possible until checkout time. Extension of stay is made in the manner prescribed by paragraph 1 of these rules.
For stays of less than 24 hours (24 hours), a full day will be charged.
If you stay more than a day, the calculation is based on the following principle:
- early check-in before check - out time (12:00) - payment is not charged subject to availability;
- late check out: from 12:00 to 18:00 – extra 50% of room rate;
- late check – out:after 18: 00-100% surcharge of the room rate.
9. Children under 7 years old without a separate seat will not be charged.
10. No reservation fee will be charged.
11. In case of refusal of the guest from accommodation or reduction of the period of stay, the administration has the right to deduct from the Deposit made by the guest (his guarantor) the amount of the cost of one night stay. This amount is a fee for booking a room in the name of the guest for the entire period of his stay.
12. At the request of the residents, with the consent of the administration, it is allowed to find outsiders in the room from 08:00 to 23: 00 hours; for this, the visitor must provide the administrator at the reception with an identity card and get a guest card.
13. In case of a visitor's delay in the guest's room after 23:00 or a wire to the Hotel by a registered guest of an outsider at night (from 23:00 to 08: 00 hours), these persons must be registered to the guest's room. For such a settlement will be charged according to the approved hotel "Sevastopol" price list.
14. The right to extraordinary accommodation in the Hotel, subject to availability, are: Heroes of the Soviet Union, Heroes of the Russian Federation, full holders of the order of Glory; prosecutors, employees of internal Affairs, employees of the judiciary, tax service, employees of Federal bodies of government communications and information (in the performance of their duties); disabled group 1 and persons accompanying them (not more than one person); other categories of citizens in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation. Participants of the great Patriotic war, invalids of the 2nd and 3rd groups and persons accompanying them, settle in Hotel first of all, in process of release of places.
15. Bed linen is changed every three days.
Towels are changed and the room is cleaned daily. The guest has the right to refuse the daily change of towels.
Replacement of toiletries (soap, shampoo, shower gel, toilet paper) is made as consumption.
The hotel provides guests with the following types of free services:
- call an ambulance»;
- use of a first-aid kit;
- taxi call;
- delivery of correspondence to the room upon receipt;
- Wake up to a certain time;
- use of iron and Ironing Board;
- wireless Internet Wi-Fi in public areas;
- use of electrical appliances installed in the room (TV, Hairdryer, air conditioning, refrigerator if available in the room);
- welcome bottle of water;
16. The hotel provides additional services to the guest for a fee at his request in accordance with the list and the register of prices for additional services.
17. The hotel is not responsible for the operation of city services (emergency shutdown of electricity, heat, water supply).
18. Resident must:
- when leaving the room to close the water taps, Windows;
- to comply with the established in the Hotel "Sevastopol" hotel policies;
- keep clean, quiet and public order in the room and Hotel;
- strictly observe fire safety rules;
- to compensate the damage in case of loss, damage or damage to the property of the Hotel. Assessment of the damage is made on the basis of the " price list for damage to hotel property»;
- be responsible for the actions of visitors invited to their room;
- exclude the possibility of infection in the room;
- timely and fully pay for all additional services provided by the Hotel.
19. The Hotel is prohibited:
- leave unauthorized persons in the room, as well as give them the room key;
- store bulky items, flammable materials, weapons, chemical and radioactive substances, mercury;
- keep animals in the room;
- Smoking in the rooms, as well as in the halls and corridors of the Hotel;
- be under the influence of alcohol or drugs;
- use of heating devices except those provided by the hotel;
- disturb guests staying in adjacent rooms.
20. All rooms are strictly non-Smoking. Staying in the room the guest agrees, for Smoking in the room, to pay a fine of 5000 rubles, which will go to clean the room and the air from the smell of smoke.
21. The administration is not responsible for the loss of valuables of the guest in the room, in violation of their order of stay at the Hotel. In case of forgotten things, the administration takes measures to return them to their owners. If the owner is not found, the administration declares the finding to the police or local government.
22. The hotel reserves the right to visit the room without the consent of the guest in case of smoke, fire, flooding, as well as in case of violation of this order of accommodation, public order, the order of use of household appliances.
23. The hotel has the right to terminate the contract for the provision of hotel services unilaterally, or refuse to extend the period of stay, in case of violation of the order of accommodation, late payment for Hotel services, causing material damage to the Hotel by the guest.
24. In the absence of a guest at the place of residence for more than a day (or after 6 hours from the moment of his checkout time), the Hotel has the right to create a Commission and make an inventory of the property located in the room. Material values in the form of cash, precious metals, valuable documents and other property, the administration takes responsibility.
25. The book of reviews and suggestions is at the reception Desk and is issued on request.
26. In case of complaints from the consumer, the administration takes all possible measures to resolve the conflict, provided by law.
27. In cases not covered by these rules, the administration and the consumer are guided by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
* Rules of accommodation In the hotel "Sevastopol "developed on the basis of the Law of the Russian Federation" on protection of consumer rights "and" Rules of hotel services in the Russian Federation", approved by the Government Of the Russian Federation № 490 from April 25, 1997 (with amendments and additions from 02.10.1999 №1104, from 15.09.2000 №693, from 01.05.2005 №49, from 06.10.2011 №824).
We'll call you back if you leave your phone.